Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day Three

Hey it's me again here at Famous Pizza out on Chinocteague Island, VA. This place is great with its smiling southern accented indigenius natives with their lovely personalities. They keep talking about some pony festival that brings in a lot of people over the summer, I can't wait! Mmm looks like im next in the wrapping stack. I'm being used for wrapping up hot sandwiches. If only I had a digestive system; this food all seems so good! Ooh look here's another steaming cheesesteak coming my way. After the customer rolls me up and leaves me behind on their table for the busgirl, I'll be abck on my journey to the refinery to be recycled and re-casted into my next incarnation. Who knows maybe i'll end up back in Jamaica and maybe I'll get my accent back.

No comments:

Post a Comment