Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day Two


Morning:
Last night da party was wild! I had so muchh fun I think I'm all partied out, mon. I am now in an Alumina Refinery going through some wacky stuff in a Bayer Chemical Process and Caustic Solution to get rid of all da impurities I've brought in from da rocks, it's even been purifying my accent, mon. I'm gonna' be so cool they're gonna be callin' me Aluminum Hydroxide and I'll look even cooler in that white powdery form.

Also, later in the day I'll be goin' through a process called Electrolysis. Sounds great right? They said I'll be going to a Reduction Plant, or a Smelter, where I'll take a bath in a 950 degree flourinated bath with high intensity electrical current going through it. In that electrolytic cell/pot will also be carbon cathodes in the bottom and positive electrodes high above interacting with the oxygen I'll be releasing. Not too long after that, I'll be taking a trip in a holding furnace and then cast into an ignot. Wow, mon, don't I have a busy day ahead of me? Primary Alumin Production sure leads a busy life phase for a simple jamaican mon like me.

Later:
I'm going to be going through a Semi-Fabrication Process called Rolling. Also, I'm going to be sold to some guys named Berkley & Jensen. I'm going to become somethin' called Aluminum Foil, mon; that's great news eh?
 Hey look there they are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment